"Frida with flowers (turquoise background)" paint-by-number depicts a portrait of the beautiful Mexican artist Frida Kahlo with roses in her hair. The pre-printed background features Mexican folk art design.
This project can take between 3-5 hours. When completed, select a frame at your local craft store and display your new handmade home decor!
This DIY craft is recommended for adults and teens age 13 and up.
- An 8x10 artist-quality, unmounted canvas with pre-printed background
- 8 American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
- 2 Princeton Brush synthetic sable hair paint brushes (vegan)
You will need:
- Cup of water to wash brushes
- Rag or paper towel for drying brushes
- Cotton swabs for fixing mistakes
- Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
- 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)
Paint-by-numbers project kits are a great way for beginners to learn how to paint, as they provide a clear guide for which colors to use and where to place them. They can also be a fun and relaxing activity for more experienced painters who want to create a finished piece without having to worry too much about the planning or composition.
These kits make great gifts and party favors, too!
Made by elle crée in Portland, OR.
Paint-By-Numbers, Doris Deer$32.00
Paint-By-Numbers, Fiona Fox$32.00
Paint-By-Numbers, Dale Deer$32.00
Paint-By-Numbers, Fred Fox$32.00