This is Fred Fox, who loves to whistle and play badminton. This paint-by-number kit showcases a vintage fox portrait with a pre-printed houndstooth background. Fred is dressed in his best sweater vest and collared shirt, and surrounded by an oval frame that he protrudes from.
This project can take between 3-5 hours. When completed, select a frame at your local craft store and display your new handmade home decor!
This DIY craft is recommended for children age 8 and up.
- An 8x10 sturdy 100% paper painting board with pre-printed background
- (8) American-made, non-toxic, acrylic paints
- (2) Princeton Brush synthetic sable hair paint brushes (vegan)
You will need:
- Cup of water to wash brushes
- Rag or paper towel for drying brushes
- Cotton swabs for fixing mistakes
- Toothpicks for stirring paints (optional)
- 8x10 frame or clip board to display your completed artwork (optional)
Paint-by-number kits provide a calming, creative experience that helps develop fundamental painting basics. This interactive project promotes hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and enhances cognitive memory function. Paint-by-numbers build important artistic skills like brush control and color recognition. Most importantly our kits encourage confidence in every budding artist.
Made by elle crée - or “she creates” in French - is the work of Portland-based illustrator Rachel Austen.
Paint-By-Numbers, Doris Deer$32.00
Paint-By-Numbers, Fiona Fox$32.00
Paint-By-Numbers, Dale Deer$32.00