Buying Fabric: Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that by placing an order for fabrics through this website, you understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The minimum required quantity is one yard. At this time, orders placed on this website can only be placed for whole yard amounts. (No half or quarter yards.) Most fabrics are in stock for immediate shipping
- If you would like more than 50 yards of one fabric, please call. Discounts are available.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods. All returns must be authorized.
- No claims will be accepted if fabric has been cut, dyed or altered in any way.
- Refused and returned orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee in addition to all shipping and handling charges.
- AS LABELED, SOME FABRICS REQUIRE SCOUR PRIOR TO DYE.
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS USED FOR OUR SEMI-BLEACHED FABRICS.
- PRE-SHRUNK DOES NOT MEAN FABRIC DOES NOT SHRINK. POSSIBLE SHRINKAGE REMAINING WARP 0-5% WEFT 0-3%
- ALL KNIT FABRICS MUST REST BEFORE CUTTING. POSSIBLE SHRINKAGE REMAINING CAN BE 8 to 10%
- SLIGHT WEAVE IMPERFECTIONS AND SHADE VARIATIONS ARE CHARACTERISTIC OF NATURAL FIBERS.
- SHADE MARKING IS RECOMMENDED.
- For large quantity orders, production may be required. A deposit of 50% must be made at the time of the order. Please call to place your order.
- PLEASE NOTE – With the increase in demand on sustainable products, the only way to ensure availability is to pre-order or project on your needs. Standard lead time required for fabric production is 6-8 weeks.
- By completing a transaction, you accept all above terms and conditions listed.